Front: DJ Tinney and Karen Harpel.
Back: Aaron Schoon and Jerry Busche.
Columbia City Team
history of impact cnc
- 2011, Jerry Busche and Karen Harpel purchased the building at 1380 South Williams Drive, Columbia City, Indiana.
- 2012, April 25 – Impact CNC opened.
- 2014, Indiana Companies to Watch Award was given to Impact CNC to recognize privately own companies with exceptional growth.
- 2015, February – Impact expanded to two more buildings in Columbia City at 722 Swihart Street and 802 East Short Street.
- 2015, August – Purchased Plant in Rushville, Indiana.
- 2015, The Spotlight Award was given to Impact CNC for continued growth, success, and ongoing commitment to Indiana.
- 2015, October – Toyota Industrial Equipment Manufacturing awarded Impact CNC with an award of Excellence, Safety, Quality, Cost, and Delivery.
- 2016, INC 500 ranked Impact CNC #50 of 500 of the Fastest Growing Privately Owned American Companies.
- 2016, Impact CNC ranked #2 company in Manufacturing in Indiana the same year.
- 2018, added an additional 46,000 square feet to the building at 1380 South Williams Drive to double its size to 96,000 square feet.
- 2019, January – Impact CNC started an innovative swing shift. A Shift, B Shift, and C Shift. All are 3 days a week for 12 hour shifts with 4 bonus hours to make up a 40 hour work week.